Hi,I migrated a ton of files to LFS. I need a git gc to be able to work on my repo again. It is a shared workspace so I can't do it through the experimental feature.
<repo_url_removed>
Thank you
Hi @EtienneEtienneEtienne,
I ran a git gc on the repo and its size is 2.6 GB now.
Does this agree with the size of your local repo after you migrated files to LFS?
Just a heads up, I removed the repo url from your post to comply with our privacy policy.
Kind regards,Theodora
Just escalated this so someone from Atlassian can do it.
Hi,Yes sorry for the url, didn't know how you would find the repo without me linking it.Repo size shouldve been way less. Think my push failed after my lfs migrate. I did the whole thing again and double checked it, should be good ! Could you run it again ?Thank you for your time
HiĀ @EtienneEtienneEtienne,
Of course, I ran another git gc on the repo, its size is 33.2 MB.
Does the size agree with your local one now?
No worries about the repo url. Alternatively, you can just mention the last two letters of the repo name, or the repo name masked (with some asterisks included and showing only a few letters that can help us identify it), and we can then check which one it is from the ones you have access to.
Way better ! Thank you Theodora for your time, have a nice day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.