I would like to sort all of my tasks in a swimlane, so that it is dependent on processing time.
We have in our board a field "Processing time" with values: "1-2 days" and "3-5 days", and "By Arrangement". We have three swimlanes: "Standard", "By Arrangement" and "Expired".
If a ticket was created two days ago and it has the processing time value 1-2 days, it goes to "Expired". If there is a weekend between, the weekend is not calculated. Exact the same thing is with processing time 3-5 days. All other tickets are in the swimlane are either in "Standard" or "By Arrangement" depending on its processing time parameter.
I achieved it with the following JQL query:
status in
(Open, "In Progress", Reopened)
AND
(
(cf[10900] = "3-5 working days" AND ((created <= -5d AND created > startofWeek(-1d)) OR (created <= -7d AND created < startofWeek(-1d))))
OR
(cf[10900] = "1-2 working days" AND ((created <= -2d AND created > startofWeek(-1d)) OR (created <= -4d AND created < startofWeek(-1d))))
)
And it works as intended. Now I'd like that the tickets in the swimlane are sorted based on when they expire, so the first ticket to expire is displayed at the top.
The point ist, I'm not even able to achieve to sort the tickets in this swimlane in any way. My filter for "Standard" swimlane looks like this:
ProcessingTime = "By Arrangement"
If I configure the swimlane and write
ProcessingTime = "By Arrangement" ORDER BY creator ASC
tickets are not sorted as intended. Even if I change "creator" to any other parameter, tickets are still sorted by their created date.