I'm running JIRA on my own server and want to be able to sum up the story points for all the stories under an epic. I see that you can do this with automation using the Lookup Issues action. However my version of JIRA doesn't have this option. Does anyone know what version this was added for the server version? I can't seem to find anything in the documentation about when this was added.
Thanks!
Hi,
Welcome to the community
Unfortunately this option was not implemented in Server yet
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAAUTOSERVER-53
Hi @Brad Johnston -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As already noted, the Lookup Issues action does not exist for the Server/Data Center versions of automation rules.
I can think of a couple of work-arounds possible for the use case you described of summing the story points up to the parent epic:
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.