Can anyone help me to solve this issue? I tried to log in to my old bitbucket account.
My email address is email@gmail.com
Hi @Budi IrawanThank you for reaching out to the community.
I checked your account and I can see that it was on dormant status which means you haven't logged in to Bitbucket.org for a long period of time.For this, I went ahead and reactivated your Bitbucket Cloud account.You should be able to log in back to your account.If you're having issues logging in, kindly reset your password using this link. - https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword
Hope it helps and let me know if you have further questions.Regards,Mark C
I see, thank you Mark!
Glad to know it helps @Budi IrawanDo let me know if you have further questions that I can help with and feel free to mark this question as answered as well.Regards,Mark C
done!
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.