Hi,
The question is related to my other account which I created by using the email address of the organisation I am currently working for (email address removed by Atlassian for privacy reasons).
I had created a Bitbucket account, imported repos from Gitlab and then added my team to the repos (by sending invitation). I don't recall enabling 2fa in my account but since last week, I am unable to log into my account. After authenticating password, it asks me for a verification code which I don't have. I checked my mobile and there were no 2fa authentication apps installed on it. I even gave my email address in the option 'send recovery link' but haven't received an email. My team can log into their account and can see me in Team members link but since they don't have the proper rights, they cannot access my account. Now the same happened to my JIRA account as well. Both are using the same email address (email address removed by Atlassian for privacy reasons). Below screenshot has been sent by one of my team members. As you can see that my user is showing there (screenshot removed by Atlassian for privacy reasons). PS. since I created both accounts (i.e. on JIRA and Bitbucket) so I was the owner of both accounts. I had full rights.