When I try to locate the account with my ssh key it doesn't tell me what it is and I get this error:
ssh -T git@bitbucket.orgauthenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
Can you help me please?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This usually happens when you try to use the same key with two different accounts. You should not generally be sharing keys between accounts.
You can fix this by generating a new key for the new account.
The problem is that I use this ssh key to anothers providers for example adobe, gitlab and github, I need to know in which account it was registered in order to delete it
You'll need to raise that with Atlassian as a support call.
Meanwhile, you should arrange to stop sharing keys across accounts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.