No webpage was found for the web address: https://sts.windows.net//?SAMLRequest=
Probably the configuration connecting to the Azure AD was done wrong. Do you have an internal Jira account to log in?
Hi,
I'm having this same issue and everything looks ok. Actually it works without enabling "enforce SSO".
Any idea?
Dani
Check if the correct URL is set in the correct field, I mixed up Entity ID and SSO URL, picture shows the correct setup
That's true. In my case, these values were mixed. Now I don't get the 404 error but the login does not work yet. I'm doing some tests and get back to you.
Now I get a different error:
access denied Invalid+thumbprint
¿?¿?
Same issue here, it only breaks when I select the "force SSO" box on the authentication policy
Hi. In my case, the issue was that the settings were reversed: There are two URL to setup on the SSO configuration on the Jira side. I set the wrong values. Once I put each of them in the correct field, this issue was fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.