Hi - I am trying to setup an automation that lists out all linked issues in a comment on the ticket. I'd like those issues to be clickable (i.e. not just the text but an actual URL).
I found a few examples in the community using Lookup Issues and thought the below would work (at one point it did work but I can't seem to get it worked again!).
The steps I have are
- When issues is transitioned to a specific status
- Then Lookup Issue (using the JQL below)
issue IN linkedIssues("{{issue.key}}")- And Add a Comment (using below format)
View linked issues below
{{#lookupIssues}}
* {{key}}
{{/}}
This automation runs successfully and it adds the comment but it doesn't insert any issues into the comment, even though there is a linked issue on the ticket.
On the audit log, there is a message that says "A search during custom value definition found no issues."
If I do a Jira search using the JQL but replacing the {{issue.key}} with the actual issue key, it returns all the linked issues fine.
I've also tried triggering this automation manually and it doesn't work either.
Any help would be appreciated!