Is it possible (maybe using plugins) to make a JQL in context an earlier DateTime, e.g., one week ago?
Meaning that the results returned on my query are the same results as if I ran the same query one week ago?
Not sure I am totally following what you are trying to do, but you could try using some of the existing JQL functions like:
startOfWeek(-1) would be last week
startOfDay(-7) would be 7 days ago
Sorry for the bad explanation.
At the end of week 1 let's say I do a query of all cards with status open. Let's say it returns 10 cards
Now, at end of week 2, I want to do a query of all cards with status open at the end of week 1. Which should also return 10 cards. - No matter how many cards were opened/closed/reopened during week 2.
The same thing at the end of week 3, I want to do a query of all cards with status open at the end of week 1, which again should also return 10 cards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.