Hi
In a pipeline running on the self-hosted linux docker container I'm trying to clone a different repo from the one that owns the pipeline but I have the git clone command following error
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
I have added the public key in both the repo under Settings->Access key (for both the main which owns the pipeline and the other which is required by the main repo)
I try to do what was suggested in that question
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/self-hosted-runner-mount-ssh-key/qaq-p/1890134
but even if I try to create the ssh folder or the .ssh folder under
/tmp/<runner-id>
and copy the private key in, I still have
<span><a href="mailto:git@bitbucket.org" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">git@bitbucket.org</a>: Permission denied (publickey).</span>
<span>fatal: Could not read from remote repository.</span>
<span>Please make sure you have the correct access rights</span>
<span>and the repository exists.</span>
I'm using runner image 1.323
If I run the same git clone command from linux I can clone the repo (I must be something with ssh key of the runner because the repo exists)
Could you help me please?