I am using Eclipse 2021-12 and am trying to "Commit and Push" to my bitbucket; however, it will no longer work. I am using my user name (not email address) and Atlassian password. However I get the message:
'Push to AwardTracker_NJE - origin' has encountered a problem.
Can't connect to any repository:
https//Glyndwr@bitbucket.org/awardtrackeringapplication/butbucketstationlocations.git
(https//Glyndwr@bitbucket.org/awardtrackeringapplication/butbucketstationlocations.git: not authorized)
Details:
Can't connect to any repository: https://Glyndwr@bitbucket.org/awardtrackingapplication/bitbucketstationlocations.git (https://Glyndwr@bitbucket.org/awardtrackingapplication/bitbucketstationlocations.git: not authorized)
HI @Glyndwr ,
try to edit your git credentials and try again. In order to do that :
Remotes > origin > <your push url>
(From User Guide - Resource Context Menu)
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,
Thank you for your assistance; however, step 2 does not match with what I see on my screen when I select "Repositories". This is what I see:
Kind regards,
Glyn
OK, I think you mean to do this in Eclipse. I did this and it requires me to enter my password. When I do I get and error message "Failed to write credentials for 'https://Glyndwr@bitbucket.org/awardtrackingapplication/bitbucketstationlocations.git' to secure storeNo password provided."
Hi @Glyndwr ,
yes, that operation is to Eclise side. Here a solution for your current issue https://openwritings.net/pg/eclipse/eclipse-failed-write-credentials-your-git-repo-url-secure-store-no-password-provided
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.