I have Epics being used for tracking, and also Epics under these (as part of) being used for development.
I need to be able to see both these Epics (one under the other) in my JIRA Plan. I am not sure what Query to use for this?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Epics don't contain other Epics in Jira. How have you implemented this relationship?
Hi Karl - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You cannot have Epics on top of Epics. The hierarchy is:
Epic > Story/Task > Sub-task
Thanks. I know you cannot make an Epic a Parent of an Epic. However you can make an Epic 'part of' another epic. You can show this in the structure but guessing it is not possible on a plan.
What do you mean by this "However you can make an Epic 'part of' another epic."?
Still not sure what you mean by "part of"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.