Yes,
There is just created Docker image here:
https://hub.docker.com/r/ivantichy/jira/
Take look here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38754797
and here
https://hub.docker.com/search/?isAutomated=0&isOfficial=0&page=1&pullCount=0&q=atlassian&starCount=0
Did you actually try one of these?
Although there are no official Jira Docker images at the moment, I maintain unofficial images for Jira Software/Core, Jira Service Desk, Bamboo, Crowd, and Fisheye/Crucible that are built in the same style as our official Bitbucket and Confluence images, and released automatically based on the same tooling: http://hub.docker.com/r/dchevell/
They're great for testing, evaluations, etc. The Jira Software image now has some experimental support for Data Center configuration via environment variables too!
Hi Dave,
This is probably not the thread to ask this question (I can always open a new one), but I was testing your docker image for Jira Software 7.12.1, and 1 issue I'm hitting my head with is that the container doesn't have access to internet. I've tried switching network mode, but still the container can't access it, which is a problem for inter-connectivity between my atlassian installations, as well as the add-ons that I can't update.
Did you ever have that issue with your image?
@Dave Chevell - when will Jira 8.2 be added to http://hub.docker.com/r/dchevell/?
Thank you you for maintaining this - it is super useful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.