Hello!
I have created a "Calculated (scripted) Text/Html Field" from the JMCF plugin.
This custom field is rendered in several transition screens and I want to use it to display a different text in each one of them. This text is meant as note/message for the user during the transition, so not editable.
To do so, I want to get the screen Id it is rendered and use that info to decide which text to display.
How can I do it?
Alternatively, how can I set the text of this field via a ScriiptRunner behaviour?
Thank you in advance for your help.
P.S.: I also tried using a common Jira text field (single or multiline) and making it display the text I want by a ScriptRunner Behaviour, though once I set the field as read-only, it is greyed out I'm not too fond of it. Also I'd like to be able to use HTML formatting, hence the use of this JMCF field.
Furthermore, I also looked into the Message CF option, but the plugin needed (Toolkit Plugin for Jira) is not available for the Data Center version that I use.