How to create in the dashboard Epic and all the issue linked to it and how assigned too
Hello @Walaa Salah
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center?
This answer will work in Jira Cloud. I don't know if the same dashboard gadget is available in Jira Server/Data/Center.
You can create a Saved Filter that retrieves the Epic and all issues in it with a query like this:
issue = <Epic Issue ID> or "Epic Link" = <Epic Issue ID>
In your Jira Dashboard add the "Filter Results" gadget.
In the configuration of the gadget specify the Saved Filter you made.
In the configuration of the gadget modify the Columns To Display to include Assignee.
Thanks so much for the feedback while i need the issues that linked to Epics of the project and the status of the Linked issues is released
I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are asking for in your reply.
I would like to have view of the Epics and its links issues and status of the its linked issue
Hi @Walaa Salah , Please keep in mind that if you are using sub-tasks, it won't be possible to get them with JQL since Epic Link field doesn't exist for sub-task unfortunately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.