Hi everyone.
I need your help.
In my Jira project I have permission's groups and Projects. For example I have
Permission group ''Group X PM''
Permission group ''Group X''
And I have a project X
When I create the issus in the project X and I assign the issues to people who are in ''Group X PM'' or ''Group X'' (also they have acces to the project X), I need make so that people in the group permission ''Group X PM'' can see all created issues in the project.
At the same time, I want that people in the ''Group X'' see only the issues that are assigned to them.
How to do this ?
I already created the Issue security scheme and in this scheme I created some levels and in the levels I added the ''Group X PM'' and ''Group X'' it that security level.
Then, I associated the Issue Security scheme to my project X.
Then, in the permission schemes I have ''Set Issue Security'', but I don't understand how manage it so I have what I want.
1. People in ''Group X PM'' see all the issues, no matter who is the asseignee
2. People in ''Group X'' see only their own issues