I created account and I have made an order for Jira & Jira Agile starter licenses. When I was filling form there was a place to put email but it was unavailable (disabled). When I click to proceed I was informed that I need to put my email. I typed my email but when I was typing this box went again unavailable and this box contained "myusername@g" (should be myusername@gmail.com). I thougt that it a kid of bug so I proceed with to payment. i have account so it could attach this shopping to my account but unfortunately it was not.
I've cheked my orders status and there is written that my Atlassian id is myusername@g but should be myusername@gmail.com.
And when I tried to contact support I was informed that I need to activate my account but when I was creating account I did not receive activation email just only welcome message.
I created ticket but it is still utouched since friday. Is there any chance that there someone from Atlassian and could move forward my issue?