Hi
I have this schema for a custom field
Strictly speaking, the field type is "com.atlassian.jira.plugins.cmdb:cmdb-object-cftype". The class name is used as the unique field type descriptor in the code,
For this type though, I understand that it is "Insight" providing the field type. There are some examples of using the field with the REST API at https://confluence.atlassian.com/insightapps/insight-with-jira-rest-api-1085180905.html
Thanks for the anwser. In that example:
{"key" : "TEST-1"}
Key is the "key" of the field customfields_100010 and "TEST-1" is the value of the field customfield_10010?
"customfield_10100" : [{"key" : "TEST-1"}], "customfield_10200" : [{"key" : "TEST-1"}, {"key" : "TEST-2"}]
I gave a try with json data when I've created and issue and doesn't add the value of the field "24Q" within the ticket.
"customfield_10064" : [{"customfield_10064" : "24Q"}],
The "key" of the field "customfield_10064" is "customfield_10064". I have it from the endpoint:
https://mydomin.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/TAPP-18/editmeta
What error do you get in the response?
I don't get error, but when I go to see the created ticket in jira, it doesn't show the value 24Q in that field.
I don't understand!, Can it be that the user must field this customfield_10064 manually?
This is my json:
{ "fields": { "summary": "ticket from app", "issuetype": { "id": "10005", }, "customfield_10064" : [{"customfield_10064" : "24Q"}], "project": { "key": "PJT" }, }
}
And this the matadata of this field:
"customfield_10064": { "required": false, "schema": { "type": "array", "items": "cmdb-object-field", "custom": "com.atlassian.jira.plugins.cmdb:cmdb-object-cftype", "customId": 10064 }, "name": "Concession", "key": "customfield_10064", "autoCompleteUrl": "https://mydomain.atlassian.net/rest/servicedesk/cmdb/1/field/customfield_10064/config/10167/autocomplete?", "operations": [ "set" ], "configuration": { "multiple": true, "attributesIncludedInAutoCompleteSearch": [ "Name" ], "isInsightAvailable": true }},
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.