I removed all the admins, including myself, from our workspace. There is no admin in the workspace, and we can't modify any settings or add a user or a group. Is there a way I can restore my admin access to the workspace? Thanks
You will need to ask your site admin to add one of you back as an admin for the workspace.
Hi Nick,
Thanks. We had two admins in the Bitbucket cloud; I don't see any site admins; I am afraid there are no more admins for that specific Bitbucket workspace. Is this recoverable by Atlassian? Thanks
It is not possible to remove all the administrators, you have to have at least one person with admin rights. You'll need to identify who they are and talk to them.
We had two admin (a total of two users for the whole workspace), and I removed the other admin (downgraded to write access only). I suddenly lost access to admin privileges as well. It shows both users have write access only, and there is no admin for the workspace. What should we do? Is there a way to escalate this to Atlassian? Thanks
Hi @Hamed Kalantari,
I would like to ask some questions so we can better help you.
1. Are you using in Bitbucket Cloud the same email as the email of your community account?
2. After you log in to Bitbucket, do you see this workspace listed here or not?
https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/
3. Could you share the last 2 letters of this workspace's id?
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.