I have made a dashboard with All active projects and with all issues with a particular filter however I want to combine them both. So only show issues with this filter that are within the active projects list. Is this possible?
Hi @Ailish Power welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Can you tell me how you define a project as active?
Yes I have made a project category called active projects and I am categorizing projects as active this way
Hi,
In what ways do you want to display this data? Are you trying to get a count of the number of issues in each project for example? Which dashboard gadget are you trying to use?
Hi Daniel,
I have made a filter where I mark issues as green or red. Red being issues which are late or that need to be completed soon. I am using the filter gadget in this dashboard which allows me to see a list of these issues however I only want to see issues from projects that I have also categorized as active.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.