I've accidentaly moved one card from To Do to In Progress column, how can I move it back?
It's a full on admin task - copy the workflow, add a transition to the new copy that allows a move from the status that are in "in progress" in the GH mapping, back to a status that is in the "to do" column in GH. Create a new workflow scheme, that uses the new workflow, and apply that to the project.
Drag it back, if your workflow allows it.
It doesn't (I'm using the default 'jira' workflow), GreenHopper is in its out-of-the-box state. How do I configure the workflow to support dragging the cards back?
Thanks, I guess this will become apparent once I use JIRA more but I'm a little lost with all the customization options Thanks for a clear guide.
Could you please copy your reply to the answer, I will mark it as *the* answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.