I have unsubscribed all filters but still receive email notification daily. What other settings must I do in order to stop receiving email notification? Appreciate anyone can advise. Thanks.
HI @Johnson Tan ,
Are you getting subscription mail or jira update (likecreate,comment,update) mail ?
If it is subscription mail, you can check the subscriber name in the mail and check with the user. May this mail is subscribed to group, which you are part of.
If it is jira update mail, it won't stop by unsubscribing. you will get these mail, as you are part of notiification schema.
Hi @Sreenivasaraju P,
It's an email notification sent by Jira (not user).
Is there any other way to stop receiving the notification?
Rgds, Johnson
Hi @Johnson Tan ,
If the it a subscription mail, you can below details in the mail, like subscriber, filter name..
Please check whose name is coming as subscriber.
Subscriber name is me and I have already unsubscribed all filters. That's the strange thing that I cannot get it resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.