Hello everyone, I'm having a problem creating the project pipeline in which I participate. Due to the number of steps we have, it is necessary to use the cache, however the cache does not respond correctly as I imagined, not returning the list of saved packages so that they can be called and executed in later steps.
A clear example of this, we have a project that makes use of the Django framework and linter in some steps in parallel and after installing the packages they are not found breaking the flow.
Could help me with this problem?
image: python:3.10-slim
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Install requirements
caches:
- pip
script:
- pip install --require-hashes -r requirements/dev.txt
- parallel:
- step:
name: Flake8
caches:
- pip
script:
- pip install flake8
- flake8 --verbose --indent-size=4 --max-line-length=79 --ignore="E712,E24,W504,W503,E203,E501,F405" --select="C,E,F,W,B,B9"
(...)
- step:
name: Unittest && Coverages
caches:
- pip
script:
- export $(xargs < env.example)
- pip install --require-hashes -r requirements/dev.txt
- python manage.py test --settings=core.settings.tests
- coverage xml -i
artifacts:
- coverage.xml
Note:
- I've already tried clearing the global cache, based on some suggestions from the community and recreated the cache, still with no effect.
- Currently it is necessary to install packages in all steps for the pipeline to complete correctly!

