I am trying to search for issues (Epic) that have a Due date which are over 10 days but less than 20 days
So between 10 days to 20 days
How do I search for it ?
Thank you !
Hi @Aisha M ,
Please try with below query.
project = EPIC AND duedate >= 10d and duedate <= 20d
@Sreenivasaraju P Thank you for the reply.
I'm looking for Epics that are in the past, like 10-20 days past their completion date. How do I query that ?
Example _
An issue has Duedate of 1st May . .
The above query is showing me issues that has a due date in the next 10 days.
hi @Aisha M ,
ex :- today date is 11th May, do you want the tickets whose due date is between 1st May to 31st May . Is my understanding correct ? if yes, please use below query.
project = EPIC AND duedate >= -10d and duedate <= 20d
@Sreenivasaraju P
Sorry for an unclear example.
I am looking for Epics whose Due date has already been completed, 10-20 days old from their mentioned due date. I am trying to filter those old epics with completed due dates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.