I have weird behavior on login. My presumptions:
- i did have old account
- recently I received invite to workspace and clicked link
- on page instead of login with old username I went on account signup (where I noticed my username I usually use already exist so I took another one) and went through the singnup process with my email/password
- somewhere in the process I also clicked login with "Google account" and after click I cannot login. Error is page "We couldn't log you in" (no error code)
- tried to clean cache, cookies, incognito browser mode and nothing help
- after logging to Atlassian support, tried to open page bitbucket.org and I thought I resolved the problem but I'm getting clear page and username/password (basic authentication dialog like popup keeps opening) - when I hit cancel, I see the page, but when I try to see repositories link or anything about the account icon (right top corner) it's asking me to login again and gets me back to "Can't you login error page"

On another browser, from login screen on submit button gets me back to root URL (Chrome incognito mode)?!?
I would appreciate help. I did entered with registering different account, but initial account I want to use is stuck in limb.
Would appreciate any help, tnx.