I created an atlassian account API token but get Access token expired when trying to access the bitbucket api (for bitbucket cloud). Using the auth header below.
Authorization: Bearer <access_token>
Hi @Mike Kauspedas,
Thank you for reaching out to the community.
When you generated an OAuth access token, would it be possible for you to confirm if you've generated it using one of the grant types mentioned in this documentation? - Use OAuth on Bitbucket Cloud
Also, if you'd like to generate an OAuth access token programmatically, you can use the CURL command below using Client Credentials Grant (4.4).
$ curl -X POST -u "client_id:secret" \ https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/access_token \ -d grant_type=client_credentials
Hope it helps and let me know how it goes.
Regards,Mark C
Thanks for replying. I can generate the tokens but I want to know if I can use an atlassian account token. https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-api-tokens-for-your-atlassian-account/
Hi @Mike KauspedasThanks for the confirmation.Unfortunately, it is not possible to use an Atlassian account API token as access token to authenticate with Bitbucket Cloud API endpoints.You will need to use OAuth 2.0 access token in this case.Regards,Mark C
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.