Why the burnup chart has more tasks than the sprint report?
is it possible that issues were removed from sprint? can you compare for previous sprints?
they were completed in the sprint before last, but their two sprints were overtaken by the project manager, I think this is the problem, but why are they not reflected in the report?
Hard for me to say for sure without looking more closely at the data. I would suggest looking closely at the issues that are in question and assess what is unique about them. Particularly the history tab.
They are unique in that they were closed on April 29, but moved to a sprint that runs from May 9 to May 13. I think that they are considered completed in the last sprint and therefore do not give out the current one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.