Hi Guys,
I was trying to modify a custom field width as per article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/custom-field-width-less-than-available-options-length-240912344.html by updating field description, however, something went wrong while saving it & now I am unable to change anything with the field or the fields which are on same pages as that of the affected field, the page keeps on buffering even though the search is complete & everything else is greyed out.
I am quite sure the issue is because of the code that I have inserted into the description of the field, this is blocking me even creating tickets into the project where ever I have used the field, as a work around, I have removed that field from all the screens & created another field with same name.
Now, I would like to get rid of the origional field but as the screen gets greyed out I can't even delete the field, so is there a way to delet a field using api call or from DB directly ?
If anyone knows, please share it. Attaching image for reference, where you can see the screen buffering even though the search is complete.
Thanks in advance!