Hi folks!
I'd looking for a way to filter for tasks, that - in a certain period - were handled by a certain developer (which is not the same, as a current assignee, in our case).
What I mean is:
tasks that were mainly developed (coded) by a certain person, may now be assigned to a different team member, as they are for instance in code rewiev, or being tested (so assigned to a peer reviewer or a tester).
Still, on a meeting, I'd like to be able to show all the taskt that developer contributed to/coded during the sprint, including those thich they passed to someone else for testing ect., not only the ones they are currently working on).
Is that possible?
The only idea I have is adding a custom field like "main developer" and manually adding particular name to each task so this field will remain unchanged even if the assignee changes. Or alternatively using tags/labels for each dev.
But both of the above require manual work and discipline in adding/changing that field or label. (Sometimes a task is initially assigned for coding by developer A, but than is reassigned to dev B in the course of a Sprint. If a label/custom field will not be correctly filled in manually, those taska will slip through the cracks, and that's not what I want (or adding more manual work in jira to anyone, as well).
Is there a smart way to automate this?