I'm working and I would like to know when the due date of the issues has expired. In JIRA, Can i have an automatic reminder when the due date expire?
Thanks a lot
Hi Reyes,
just create a filter with "resolution is empty and due due <= 0d"
than save that filter and create an abo on that.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/gAISCw
This is the easiest way to have a "reminder" with overdue issues.
Kind regardsAndré
Standard ways to do this are
1. Create a filter for "issues past due date (and still unresolved)" and subscribe to it
2. Use something like "jelly escalation" to schedule updates on the issues individually - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Escalation
Hi,
Yes, you can develop a service using one of the scripting utilities plugin like groovy or jss or jjupin or with jelly.In our company we use jjupin, we track the issues which the due date has expired and we send an e-mail to remember assignee or a group.
Andre already did! That JQL he posted will work fine (except it might be just duedate) - try typing it into the search box.
Hi
This is really interesting for me, but I am not so familiar with JQL. Could you please give me the exact query for this search? That would be awesome!
Thank you!
Oh yes I see now,. Indeed, it's resolution is empty and duedate <= 0d
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.