when i login bitbucket account. i shown this message below:
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
Try logging in again
It happen every time. I couldn't login. It will happens to only bitbucket account.
Below the login details:
User id: <email_removed>
Could you try this with a different browser, one with no extensions or special configurations added?
Hi @Babu K and welcome to the community.
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was inactive, so I went ahead and reactivated it.
Could you please try to log in to Bitbucket now and let me know how it goes?
Just a heads up, I removed your email from your post to protect your privacy.
Kind regards,Theodora
Now it's working thanks
You are very welcome @Babu K, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.