I'm having some trouble using the new git-lfs extension with my repos. I successfully added objects to be tracked by LFS but when I go to push I get repeatably asked for my password for an HTTPS connection, even though I am using SSH for my git auth.
Reading this other question, it sounds like it's expected that git-lfs would open multiple connections, which would each prompt for a password. So I entered my password, around 8 times and kept re-prompting me. I am only adding 5 files to LFS, so having 8 prompts made it seem like something was going wrong.
I suspect that the issue is that my account has two factor authentication, which means it can't connect over HTTPS. Can you advise about what I can do next to fix the issue or alternatively, if this an issue with the Bitbucket side of things, can you give me an ETA on a fix?