Not receiving invitations to email to add repositories. I have checked my spam folder, but it is empty. Please help.
Hi @Srinivas_Karlapudi,
Your email address was in one of our suppression lists with the message
550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
This usually occurs when an invitation is sent before the email account is operational and we receive a hard bounce response from the recipient's mail server. The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and in this case, it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.
I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list, could you please ask one of your admins to resend the invitation now?
A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thanks! @Theodora Boudale I'm able to receive the invitations to add repositories.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.