I have migrated one service desk project to a Kanban, I was wondering if it is possible to migrate a second project in this same Kanban ?
Thank you for reading me
Hi Lisa, I'm not sure what you mean by "migrate". I expect you mean you have captured the issues of a JSM project in a Kanban board. If you wish to capture the issues of another JSM project simply edit the boards filter to include the project.
for example the board filter might look like this...
project in (JSM1, JSM6)
Hi Lisa,
You can migrate as many projects as you want from one project to another. You simply follow the same process of running a filter and then you can do a bulk move of the issues from one project to the other. But you can move more than one project into the target project.
Thank you John!
It is exactly what I needed, thank you Jack!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.