Hello everyone!
I have a permanent error on git push command via ssh:
Unauthorized
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
And it makes me crazy (
So, given:
- Generated ssh keys (public and private) on the local repository side.
- Public key added to "Access keys" settings of my private bitbucket repository.
- ssh -T git@bitbucket.org command gives successful message:
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled - BUT git push command gives "unauthorized" error!
I've been through tons of discussions and tried following:
- Transfer key from repo settings to the account settings. But then git push gives another error:
fatal: unable to create thread: Resource temporarily unavailable
error: failed to push some refs to 'git@bitbucket.org:<user>/<proj>.git'
- Create .ssh/config file and put there:
Host bitbucket.org
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
IPQoS=throughput
No effect. - Regenerate keys. No effect.
I've spent 2 days with it and I don't have any more ideas where is the problem.
Help me please!