Hey,
in a project we have a Patcher System which creats builds, patches etc.
For better use I decided to zip the builds, patches etc. These zip files are 2-5 gig in size and will get bigger in the future.
I created commits and uploaded with no real issues. Sometimes I have to push again but in total it uploaded the commit with the bigger files.
Last week I was not able to upload those commits anymore. After some seconds (ca. 30) the upload stops with EOF error. I tried on different days and times (because e.g. friday afternoon the server seem to be very busy) but I'm not able to push such large commits anymore .
I'm using SourceTree and we have a paid workspace with lfs and the zip is in the .gitattributes.
Has something changed? So that you can only upload till a specific commit/file size?
The SourceTree Error message is following:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks -c lfs.customtransfer.bitbucket-media-api.path=git-lfs-bitbucket-media-api push -v --tags origin master:master
Pushing to bitbucket.org:WORKSPACENAME/REPOSITORYNAME.git
Uploading LFS objects: 50% (1/2), 2.3 GB | 132 MB/s, done.
EOF
error: failed to push some refs to 'bitbucket.org:WORKSPACENAME/REPOSITORYNAME.git'
Completed with errors, see above.
Thanks for help in advance.
Cheers
Dans