Hi,
How can I export all projects (without the list of issues) to the Excel file? I've installed Better Excel Exporter add-ons, but seems that it doesn't work.
Regards,
Anna
@Anna Konieczna
This hands-on tutorial blog is a good guide on how to export Jira projects to Excel using Better Excel Exporter.
Please read and follow the instructions there and if for some reason you still have difficulties, please reach out by opening a support ticket.
Hi @Anna Konieczna ,
What do you want to export?
the names of the projects? All projects (configuration) except issues?
Hi Anna!
Not sure you can do this with (JQL and excel or without a plugin), but there are APIs that you can use. Since you are doing a GET, you can use a browser and simply put the appropriate URL in as described in this answer: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-REST-API-to-get-projects/qaq-p/728218
Something like this should work for you (if you using Jira cloud), replacing your instance name in the url below and updating the maxResults if greater than 200.
https://{your instance name}.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project/search?jql=&maxResults=200
We are developers of the Better Excel Exporter app.
What does it mean "it doesn't work"? Can you please elaborate?
Hi @Anna Konieczna, maybe in this post you might find a solution. Even though this guide focuses on exporting issues, not necessarily on projects, you should check it anyway.
Hi, @Levente Szabo _Midori_ can I open a support ticket for free whether it is paid?
I've read the instruction and it's clear for me, but when I'm exporting I receive this excel:
Hi, @Aron Gombas _Midori_ I receive an excel file like below:
Thank you for your response. Unfortunatelly I don't use Jira Cloud.
Hi @Sam Bartolome I want to have a view like below:
Please open a ticket in our support desk.
@Aron Gombas _Midori_ can I open a support ticket for free whether it is paid?
I saw your issue has been resolved and Better Excel Exporter's project export feature is working for you! (Also thanks for the great review 🙏)
Hi @Anna Konieczna
I was wondering whether the problem was fixed for you. I have the same issue, could you please share the solution with me?
Thank you!
Hi, @Levente Szabo _Midori_ could I share our correspondence with @Zakaria.OuladAli ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.