Hi folks. I don't know if someone had this problem before, but I'm facing some weird situation with workspaces.
I have a Bitbucket Cloud workspace to manage my sources and the company who I work for also has one.
I have different ssh keys registered on my profile (one registered at company account and one registered at private account).
Both keys are in my ~./ssh directory:
$ ls -la ~/.ssh
keyOne
keyOne.pub
keyTwo
keyTwo.pub
When I try to fetch my repositories I receive the error below:
Fetching origin
The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
error: Could not fetch origin
And I've notice that just when I rename one of my keys to id_rsa and id_rsa.pub, the git commands works fine.
Some links I've visit, trying to solve this situation:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25927914/git-error-please-make-sure-you-have-the-correct-access-rights-and-the-reposito
https://careerkarma.com/blog/git-please-make-sure-you-have-the-correct-access-rights/
https://github.com/jakubroztocil/cloudtunes/issues/23
I've followed articles and websites, but nothing resolved this problem. The question is, did someone else face this problem before?