Hi all,
I would like to ask if it's possible to add field "linked issues" to bulk change?
Regards,
Anna
Hi @Anna Konieczna ,
I do not understand your question. What is "massive bulk" ?
Hi @Jack Brickey , sorry my mistake: I mean bulk change:
When I'm doing a bulk change, I would like to choose field "linked issues" but I can't see it.
Below you can see one piece of screen (but even down the page there is not available field "linked issues"
Thanks that was my guess. Unfortunately you cannot edit linked issues in bulk using Bulk change. I have read where others have used CSV import to accomplish this. There may be an addon that would help. Actually I just looked and found this - bulk-linker-server
@Jack Brickey I've installed Bulk Linker as you mentioned and now it's working! Thank you very much!
We created the free plugin for bulk link action to resolve the problem with bulk linking - Issue Link Manager.I hope for your feedback after trying it. Best regards, Jarek
For what it's worth, you can also copy/paste with carriage returns seperating the issues.
I did an issue search, than exported as a CSV, copied the exam keys I wanted to link, and pasted that column into the link field, clicked outside the field box so JIRA formatted it, and violla, we have our bulk links.
I am having hard time figuring out how to Open the link window? Please advice, thank you!
I am not sure what you mean by link window. However, the presentation for linked issues has changed since this post. Today If you open an issue you will see this...
@Jack Brickey Perfect, thank you. I was able to change attached links to multiple tickets.
Tip given by @Ioannis D worked fine, thanks.
It appears that, with the current version of Jira cloud, this solution no longer works. After pasting the list of Work Item keys, if I navigate way by clicking outside of the cell, the values disappear. If I tap the Enter key, the entire string of keys is submitted and is unrecognizable by Jira. Curious as to whether anyone else has found an updated solution for this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.