Please see the screenshot below
The Epic: "System Upgrades" is shown in my list of Epics in my Team Managed backlog
However the child tickets are all resolved (I have created a new "Done" type status to Archive tickets I do not need) and the Epic itself is resolved.
I expect that if the Epic is done and the child tickets are also done, then the Epic should not be shown in the Backlog
It would appear that the only way that an Epic can be removed from this list is if all of the tickets in the Epic are set to the specific status of Done.
I am very surprised at this, as this will naturally mean that this list will keep on growing as there are inevitably epics where all of the child tickets are not required as a natural result of grooming the tickets in my backlog.
I already have an unmanageable list of epics which do not have any tickets associated in my backlog
Surely there must be something I am doing wrong here?
