I have a story ABC-123, which is linked to other stories and bugs and they are also linked to other stories and bugs.
I want to get all linked issues recursively with all kinds of links, except for Epic Link (I don't want to get the epic of ABC-123) and except for sub-tasks (I don't want to include sub-tasks of ABC-123 or sub-tasks of A's linked issues)
I am using Adaptavist ScriptRunner and my first naive attempt was
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursive("issue = ABC-123")However ABC-123 is part of epic ABC-456 and this epic has dozens of stories inside it and as result I get 4000 issues
I compared this with JQL Tricks plugin (using linkedAllIssues("ABC-123")) and it returned 29 issues (which is correct from my definition)
Seems like JQL Tricks did not consider the epic as "linked issue" and did not "explode" that part of the tree.
I know that with ScriptRunner I can limit the list of linked issues by link type, but we have so many link types, that I don't want to write something like
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursive("issue = ABC-123","blocks") OR issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursive("issue = ABC-123", "is blocked by") OR issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursive("issue = ABC-123", "duplicates") OR issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursive("issue = ABC-123", "is duplicated by")etc.
Is there a way to instruct ScriptRunner to not follow specific type of links in that function?
Many thanks in advance.
P.S. Having both ScriptRunner and JQLT is out of question, due to cost restrictions