Hi,
I have a strange problem during editing issue - update Epic Link. Sometimes return Epic, sometimes there are 'No matches'. How to fix it?Waiting a moment for loading results not working.
1.
2.
3.
4.
Hi @Maciej Łukasz Wojszkun ,
Looking at your screenshots, it seems the auto-fill is only based on entire words.
Are you using an Epic Link within the same project or another project?
Please note that you can reduce the list of Epics by marking closed epics as 'Done' in the backlog.
In this case, is in the same Project.
'Basi' is not entire word, but it found Epic with 'Basis'
Epics are markong as Done when closed.
We have a same problem on Jira Server v8.20.7
We have the same issue after updating Jira Server to the v8.20.8 version.
Have you managed to find a solution?
No, we used 8.13.20
It's not big deal really, so it has no priority.
I won't be able to help you further I'm afraid as I don't see any valuable reason why some of the epics aren't shown in the list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.