Hi,
We are getting a crash when clicking the Report button in Greenhopper -> Rapid Board
We are using Greenhopper 5.10.4.1.
Anyone experienced this ?
/Mihai
I Found out that this is a new bug in GreenHopper, which is marked as fixed since yesterday: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5416 The next build and release of GreenHopper 5.10.5 implementing the fix should be coming in tomorrow, so please hang tight for the fix. It should also be coming up on MarketPlace.
Can you please post your logs so we can investigate the stacktrace?
Here is a screenhot. I will try to see if i can get some error logs.
Which guide have you followed? Are you using Apache as a reverse proxy? Please let us know once you uploaded the logs
Yes thank you. I was just pointed to that on the support request that i made.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.