Hi, I have four projects in Jira Service Management.
In all projects, I have added customers to the organization under the menu selection Customers.
But now customers can no longer access the portal to see and create a case.
Whats wrong?
Hi @Matilda Norling ,
please could you check project permissions configuration in your Service Desk project?
Browse Projects and Create Issues should have "Service Project Customer - Portal Access".
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thank you for he answer, I've done the configuration.
But if I go to The projekt --> Costumer --> Open the Organisation I've created --> View Profile on a costumer I get this.
What do i do?
It seems that there are no customer in that organization.
Here is three Screenshots.
1. The organisation that is created
2. The customer that I've add to the organisation in the project
3. When I click on View Profile I see what I sen you before
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.