I used to be able to display Google Slides in Confluence, but now I can't.
A blank screen is displayed.
Hello,
I am not sure whether you have been using the Widget Connector Macro to embed your Google Slides on Confluence or a Marketplace Widget.
However you may find this previous post helpful. Let me know how it goes.
I am using Widget Connector Macro.
The preview appears black.
In Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides, click File and select Publish to the web. Click Publish then copy the link. Paste it into the editor and Confluence will autoconvert the link and insert the macro for you.
I believe you understand the process. You can confirm whether or not for this particular presentation(resulting in a black screen) is accessible by the Macro by adding the URL to this example slide that has been published.
Hope this helps.
I tried to paste the URL of the example slide, but it is still black.
Is there any other way?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.