Hello all,
I need help with one task related to JIRA Automation.
Scenario:
I have 10 or more main/parent tasks. Each of them contains exactly the same number of sub-tasks, with exactly the same naming convention. I'm preparing a rule that after changing the status of one of the sub-task will change the status of another sub-task. Since each subsequent created main/parent task will have exactly the same sub-tasks, with the same names, I generally use assumptions related to the names. The rule works, but unfortunately, it changes the status of subtasks from each main/parent task.

Now, according to my rule, when I change status of Sub-task A from Task 1 it changes status of Sub-Task B from Task 1 (according to expectation), but in the same time it changes status of Sub-task B from Task 2 and Task 3.
The question is, what I have to add to my rule so that the rule only works on sub-tasks from one main/parent task. So, when I change status for Sub-Task A from Task 1 it only changes status for Sub-Task B from Task 1.

I will be grateful for your help :-)
Thanks