Hi there,
Based on when a ticket is created and depending on where a user is located I want to populate a custom context field for our issues and requests, basically setting ticket ownership to a particular support team.
I was thinking something like
When issue created and project name = "JSM Service Desk" and if reporter.country = "Australia" then "assignedteam = "Sydney Support" elseif reporter.country = "Canada" then assignedteam = "Vancouver Support"
so on and so forth for various projects and teams etc.
I am just not sure where to find a list of fields I can refer to for the automation and if I am heading in the right direction.
Our user information is pulled in from AD so we have everything available to us, just not sure where to look.
I suppose I need a way to map the Country from AD to a custom field per user in Jira - can this be done with Scriptrunner or something?
Just stuck on how to get Country from AD bound to a customer to user for automation.
Thanks heaps.