Dear Community,
I need your expertise in figuring out how to separate some of the issues that have Ready for Deployment status and do not interact directly with the current(active) sprint backlog.
So here is the scenario. We have decided to do product updates twice per month and all those issues which reach the status of Ready for Deployment are deployed to the production (master branch) on a specific date. As I have mentioned this happens twice per month. As a result, we happen to have 1-10 Ready for Deployment issues that roll over to the next sprint when the deployment is scheduled. Ready for Deployment issues are the ones that have been already tested and are awaiting their time for deployment. However, by rolling them to the next sprint, often the active sprint log becomes very long and kind of inconvenient to handle the process effectively. So they are just ready issues waiting for their time to be pushed to production.
Ideally, I would like to have a sprint where ready for deployment issues are PART OF THE CURRENT SPRINT HOWEVER THEY DON'T appear among the active sprint issues. I would like to know if you have a similar practice and how you have dealt with this situation. Is a parallel sprint solution something that I can opt for? Or there is another way to create a vault for ready-for-deployment issues which are not visible among the active issues.
Hope this is clear what I want to know.
Regards,
Vahan