We have an agile project running parallel sprints. I wold like the board to include unique swim lanes for each active sprint.
Is this possible with JQL?
Your JQL would need to explicitly name each sprint, with a separate JQL for each swimlane. There is no way in JQL to say "create a swimlane per sprint".
So I would have hard code the name of each active sprint and update when they are activated? That is disappointing... Feels like a product miss.
There is already a filter for displaying a single Active sprint at a time in the board.
If you configured swimlanes to be per sprint then you wouldn't be able to configure the swimlanes for other criteria, like per story, per Epic, or per JQL within the sprint.
What problem are you trying to solve that is not solved by the selection of displaying a single sprint at a time?
We are working with parallel sprints and so may have multiple sprints active at the same time. I want the board to include all active sprints. I am not interested in having the swim lane per story, Epic, etc.
I put in place the workaround by adding each sprint manually. With this it is working to display sprint by swim lane && only include active sprints, but I was hoping this would not have had to be done manually
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.