I found this cloud article about enabling `Development mode` on my workspace.
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/enable-bitbucket-cloud-development-mode/I go to Settings and there is no option to enable this mode to connect Sentry to Bitbucket.
Has something changed with Jira / Bitbucket that this article is now inaccurate? [Update 4.15.22 12:26pm EST]More context. Was able to add Sentry in the Jira Marketplace, but still see Sentry has Bitbucket not linked. Jira is good to go though.
...
Go to you Workspace settings > "Installed Apps" > Look to the bottom of the page and see "Enable development mode"
@seanaty sadly I can't find a setting in the Workspace settings called `Installed Apps`
Here is the direct link:
https://bitbucket.org/<your_workspace>/workspace/settings/addon-management
Just replace "<your_workspace>" with your workspace slug.
@seanaty I get this. I am an admin for the entire jira account. why can't I see this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.